It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:40 pm 

Shoe wrote:
Shoe wrote:
and a crazy looking open world historical RPG that looks like a fun, buggy mess. I've also forgotten the name of that one already.

I checked. It's Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and I won't be buying it after all. The game's lead designer is a GamerGate troll and loads of people bought it simply to 'stick it to the SJWs.'

The game's piles of bugs already had me hesitant. That puts me over the edge.

Not worth it, the bugs are just horrible. Not sure if it's been patched since release but it was horrible when trying it with some friends.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am 
Singularity ∞

Al Pacino wrote:
Not worth it, the bugs are just horrible. Not sure if it's been patched since release but it was horrible when trying it with some friends.

I'm glad I took a pass. On the surface it has a lot of elements that sound great, but from your comments and other stuff I've read, it seems like a real mess.

I've been neck deep in this and LOVING THE HELL OUT OF IT!

Man, it's pretty great. Anyone who liked the first will for sure love this one. I'd say it's equal to the first, or a slight improvement. Amazing world building, fun mechanics, and some of the best level design I've seen in a while. Top shelf stuff.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43