It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 am 
Site Admin

Just a heads up. The email notification feature for registrations and PMs is down until I can figure out a way to make it work with SMTP rather than the PHP mail function. My host doesn't want PHP mail going through his system because it's a security risk.

So for now I've turned off the user activation step for registering and you won't get an email if someone PMs you. I'm hoping to have this resolved by tomorrow.

And on that subject, make sure and invite anyone who isn't here yet. There are probably another 20 or so people that would be great additions to the site, if they want to join up. I'm a little hesitant to do it myself because I don't want lost to feel like I'm poaching DIMP.

:thumbs:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:55 am 
Site Admin

Okay, this seems to be working now. If you're trying to register for the board and you're not getting a confirmation email, please contact me directly at locnar@mac.com.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]